Based on all of the assumptions from the Analyze This post, and are you ready for 5 more questions?
- If we understand that whatever you plant now will be ready for harvest at just about the same time, do you understand why we plant each square foot separately?
- If we were going to contain our gardening into the four-foot wide beds, why would we even think of improving the soil in the aisles?
- Why would we ever think of watering the soil in the aisles if we didn’t want weeds to grow?
- If all we need for watering is a few recycled buckets, why would we need a bunch of expensive hoses and sprinkling systems or even automatic watering systems?
- If all this works so well, why would we want to complicate gardening?
You’re really catching on to this SFG method. Can I give you 5 more in a few days?