Just Picture a Gardening System that Produces 100% of the Harvest:
- With only 40% of the cost
- In only 20% of the space
- With only 10% of the water
- Using 5% of the seeds
- And with 2% of the work
- That’s a 60% savings
- That’s a 80% savings
- That’s a 90% savings
- That’s a 95% savings
- That’s a 98% savings
- Adequate water supplies
- Usable land
- Funds for individual families
- Land with productive soil
- Self-sufficient communities
- No Fertilizers
- No Insecticides
- No Chemicals
Less Water – Less Land – Less Work
Yet it produces 100% of the harvest.
SFG works all over the world. In every country we have tried it. WHY?
Because of all the above attributes, especially the need for only 20% of the space.
- A mother in Africa can make 2’x2’ boxes with a plywood bottom filled with homemade compost that she can carry in at night to prevent vandalism.
- A family in Haiti located their SFG on their flat roof to protect it from the neighborhood goats running loose.
- An orphanage in Kenya was able to locate their SFG right in the building courtyard for protection and ease of caretaking & harvesting.
- A girl in El Salvador who had to walk 3 miles to get water, could now have a SFG because it talks only 10% of the usual water.
- A family in Honduras can now have a SFG that takes so little space they could now protect their garden from wild pigs with a removable bamboo cover.
- A neighborhood SFG training Center in India can now grow 22 crops for 12 months of the year instead of the 2 crops they used to grow for only 6 months.
I want to tell you this magnificent story in a future post, so stay tuned.